Pages

Miss me? Come find my almost daily posts on Instagram at Amyncognito!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New York Beads, part one

New York was crazy amazing you guys. The "Fashion District" aka bead district had bead stores Every. Other. Shop. Seriously.

Here are some goodies I got from two of the SEVEN bead/trim stores I got to check out. I'm still in a state of excited shock.


I got these cool copper and brass beads from Bead Center



OMG, button HEAVEN. I did not even look at all the stuff in this store because I wanted EVERYTHING. These are from M&J Trimming



Changing gears...
After all that I need a sammich.
This avocado-spinach-sun dried tomato panini I made for dinner tonight was delish




6 comments:

  1. Yum, yum and yum!!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those buttons! I should be in NY this fall and plan on finding M&J Trimmings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are mean and terrible for this little teaser! I want to see them all, please! Waiting patiently here! Hope you're feeling better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome finds!
    I'm jealous! Especially the one on the far left in the 2nd photo.... *drool! All of them really :D Lucky Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those beads! How lucky to visit all those bead stores in NYC! I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. . .the beads are GREAT!! And that sammich looks just as yummy! I better go eat some breakfast before I start licking the monitor. ;) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...