Pages

Miss me? Come find my almost daily posts on Instagram at Amyncognito!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Food Trucks!

Cocktail party blog hop entries close tomorrow - go here to join the party.


No beading today -- instead, we went to a food truck festival.

It was my first time attending an event like this, and the variety of food trucks were amazing! Chris and I alternated turns picking what we ate and split everything to get the most variety. It was so good.


Nom


Steamed bun truck



Chris is trying to decide what his bun mood is. Apparently his bun mood was carne asada, because that was what we tried. Delish.


The Lime Truck. We had the carnitas fries. Delish.

Me and my friend Angie with our full bellies (and her carnitas fries)


Ending with a pancake and bacon cupcake. It was .... eh.

In all, we ate:
pork and cheese pupusas
sliders (the hit of the day)
steamed carne asada buns
carnitas fries
grilled cheese with meat
sweet potato "tornado"
and the cupcake.


Oooof. I need to go change into stretchy pants.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy..since my gastric bypass I can't eat too much anymore. Its a bummer sometimes. I hate when we go to buffets like Golden Corral, I don't get my money's worth. Thats why I steal a whole bunch of Splenda and wood skewers from the chocolate fountain station ( gotta have them for my bead making!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! What fun and it looks like you all had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun! I love trying new foods. We don't have food trucks around here in WI.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...